Get ready for a day of learning, engagement, interaction, sharing and networking, 24 November.
London, UK, October 22, 2015 (Newswire.com) - PRWeek’s 11th annual Strategic Internal Communications conference is back, taking place on the 24 November – get ready for a day of learning, engagement, interaction, sharing and networking.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered on the day:
- 360° Interactive panel discussion: Internal vs External Comms, the blurring of the functions
- Middle management: The key to unlocking the potential of workforce
- Treating employees as your customers.... redefining the “employee brand proposition”
- Pick and mix breakout sessions between: “translating purpose into action”; “small budget”; “the dos and don’ts of social media”; “changing behaviour and influencing”; “creating and stimulating conversations”; “A practical guide to going through M&A”.
- Interactive exchange knowledge hub where you could both learn and share experiences
Plus! Breakfast briefing on digital employee engagement & storytelling – places are limited so register early to avoid disappointment!
Already confirmed speakers include:
Chair: Julian Hilton-Johnson, Corporate VP Corporate Relations - Europe & Chief of Staff to the President, McDonald's Europe
Keynote address: Tony Cooke, Human Resources Director, Adidas Group
Lynn Morrison, Head of Business Engagement, Opus Energy
Paul Morgan, Communications Director, Premiership Rugby
James Dalton, Group Head of Employee Engagement & Health, FirstGroup
The full speaker line-up and agenda are coming soon, so keep an eye on the website www.internalcommsconference.com and follow us on twitter @PRWeekEvents.
Use promo code: BLOGS2186 to save 10%