B2B Insights Conference will be held on Tuesday, 26 October 2015
Tel Aviv, Israel, October 8, 2015 (Newswire.com) - B2B Insights is the largest and longest-running conference and expo for B2B Marketers in Israel. This years marks our 6th annual conference co-produced by Bat-chen Grinberg of MC Forum and Udi Ledergor, former VP Marketing at Yotpo, Panaya, EyeClick, and Sarine Technologies.
The conference date is Monday, October 26th.
Ha'Oman 17 - Tel-Aviv's internationally renowned night club will host our event this year with a three-level auditorium, expo area, and refreshments area both inside and in the beautiful garden, fully equipped with state-of-the-art presentation, audio, and video systems.
We're expecting ~500 marketers to attend this year. Delegates to our previous conferences included marketers from companies like KPMG, Wrigley, Kornit, Ernst & Young, Microsoft, Deloitte, Amdocs, DSP Group, RadWin and countless other global B2B brands.
- Daniel Glickman (CMO Confessions, Emaze, PowToons) will demonstrate how to build an actionable and measurable marketing plan.
- Aviv Cohen (Earnix) will be reveal how a secret marketing event created millions of dollars of business opportunities.
Omri Yacubovich (Commerce Sciences) will teach advanced growth-hacking techniques for optimizing and personalizing web sites.
Asaph Schulman (Checkmarx) will share how he used mini-sites to battle mega competitors.
Kfir Pravda (Pravda Media Group) will discuss how buying a beer and attending a webinar reveal buying intention.
Orit Balicer Tsur (Marketing & Product Consultant) will teach us 5 lessons learned from 5 awesome websites.
Shimrit Marom (Dip-Tech) will educate us on how she snagged indirect endorsement from one of the world's biggest brands.
- Dori Harpaz (Incapsula) will lead us through advanced SEO secrets that are responsible for 50% of his company's revenue.
- Elinor Cohen (Litchi Online Marketing) will guide us through the steps of building a user-community that increases revenue.
- Udi Ledergor (Marketing Consultant) will break down the anatomy of a trade show booth that generated 4,567 leads in three days.
This year's conference sponsors include, among others:
- Pravda Media Group
- Now Branding
- Art Design
- Tzilum Pirsum
Special Discount (from 11th October) here.