New York, NY, June 17, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Heads up, moms! Moms are not the only parents with a blog anymore. Dad blogs are becoming more popular and what better time than with Father’s Day right around the corner to showcase a few excellent dad bloggers? If we missed your favorite doting dad, let us know in the comments!
- "Ask Your Dad" is a classic parenting blog run by John Kinnear, and features advice, product reviews, fun stories, and even the occasional dad comic.
2. "The Dadventurer "offers the perspective of stay-at-home dad Dave Hornby, who also does regular vlogs and podcasts. Whether looking for reviews, recipes, advice on pets, relationships, or pregnancy, etc., his blog is truly a one stop shop for all things dad and parent related.
3. Award-winning graphic designer Brent Almond’s blog stands out from the crowd with his thoughtful posts on adoption and being a gay parent. We highly recommend you check it out!
4. John Adams is one of the top dad bloggers in the UK and tackles a variety of issues in his blog, ranging from humorous tales of fatherhood to thought-provoking articles discussing the politics and challenges of being a stay-at-home dad.
5. Tom Briggs has a busy life with three kids, but still manages to run this informative and award-winning dad blog.